Continuing the challenge of comparing bird weights, here are some familiar species to test your knowledge.
Still more bird weights
Congratulations - you have completed Still more bird weights.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Heron weighs more
Soda weighs more
About the same
Related posts and pages:
- Quiz 29: Comparing bird weights Today’s quiz revisits the challenge of comparing bird weights. In the field we get a...
- Quiz 6: Bird weight Below is a chance to test your knowledge of bird size, by selecting the heavier...
- Quiz 31: More warblers by partial cues Here are some partially obscured warblers to test your knowledge. Look especially at the...
- Quiz 37: Bird topography Concord, MA. 29 Apr 2009. Copyright David Sibley. Test your knowledge of bird feather topography...
- Quiz 51: Estimating Numbers Another quiz to test your skill at estimating numbers of birds in flocks. More estimating...
- Quiz 9: More on Head feathers Here is a close-up of the head of a Song Sparrow, showing the feather...
- Quiz 12: More on head feathers A teaser of spring wood-warblers on this bonus day of February. Two questions for each...
- Quiz 46 – Estimating numbers Estimating numbers in flocks of birds is a skill that birders need to practice, but...