Another quiz to test your skill at estimating numbers of birds in flocks.
There are 3 questions to complete.
Related posts and pages:
- Quiz 46 – Estimating numbers Estimating numbers in flocks of birds is a skill that birders need to practice, but...
- Quiz 11: Head feather groups and simple color patterns This quiz is about taking the feather groups you’ve learned in previous quizzes, and applying...
- Quiz 29: Comparing bird weights Today’s quiz revisits the challenge of comparing bird weights. In the field we get a...
- It’s right where I’m looking! or: How to point out the location of a bird Discussions of birding techniques dwell...
- Quiz 30: Comparing bird weights Continuing the challenge of comparing bird weights, here are some familiar species to test your...
- Quiz 52: More numbers Here are three more “flocks” of lentils that need to be estimated. If you need...
- Quiz 6: Bird weight Below is a chance to test your knowledge of bird size, by selecting the heavier...
- Quiz 7: more on bird weights, with a twist In this quiz your challenge is to compare the weight of the birds with common...