Here are three more “flocks” of lentils that need to be estimated. If you need an extra challenge, give yourself a time limit to come up with each number.
Related posts and pages:
- Quiz 46 – Estimating numbers Estimating numbers in flocks of birds is a skill that birders need to practice, but...
- Quiz 51: Estimating Numbers Another quiz to test your skill at estimating numbers of birds in flocks. More estimating...
- Quiz 49: Estimating numbers of birds This time the answers are arranged randomly, instead of sequentially, and I think this makes...
- Quiz 47 – More estimating numbers Number sense Please wait while the activity loads. If this activity does not load,...
- Quiz 25: Wing patterns Update: Congratulations to Alvan, the winner of the Backyard Birds poster. Thanks to all...
- Quiz 30: Comparing bird weights Continuing the challenge of comparing bird weights, here are some familiar species to test your...
- Identifying songbirds by flocking behavior The shape of a flock is important. Chickadees (top) fly in a "follow-the-leader" line rather...
- Quiz 38: More feathers, and a prize Today’s quiz features a bonus And we have a winner – Congratulations to Nicholas!...