Below are three sparrows photographed in Concord, MA on 11 Sep 2012. Can you identify the species?
Today’s quiz features a bonus
Everyone who submits a perfect score by noon Eastern Time tomorrow – Thursday September 13th – will be entered in a drawing to win a prize.And we have a winner! Congratulations to Tim, and thanks to all who entered.
The prize this week is donated by Acopian BirdSavers – the best way to prevent birds from hitting your windows. The winner will receive a window protector custom-made to fit their window. Of course, even if you don’t win, you can still order your own BirdSavers from Acopian BirdSavers (or even make your own).
Scroll down to take the quiz, and good luck!
Congratulations - you have completed Sparrows in September.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Related posts and pages:
- Quiz 25: Wing patterns Update: Congratulations to Alvan, the winner of the Backyard Birds poster. Thanks to all...
- Quiz 38: More feathers, and a prize Today’s quiz features a bonus And we have a winner – Congratulations to Nicholas!...
- Quiz 28: More Warblers Update: Congratulations to Vjera, the winner of this week’s prize drawing! Thanks to all who...
- Quiz 36: More Warblers Today’s quiz features a bonus And we have a winner! Congratulations to Laramie, and...
- Quiz 34 – Brightly-colored Birds Here are five species of intensely colorful spring birds. Can you identify them from just...
- Quiz 35 – More warblers from below Like a previous quiz this one shows warblers as they are so often seen in...
- Quiz 33: Small songbirds by their wings This quiz shows just the bodies of five species of small drab songbirds with wingbars....
- Quiz 11: Head feather groups and simple color patterns This quiz is about taking the feather groups you’ve learned in previous quizzes, and applying...